GIDGET ON THE GO! - 1st installment
(thanks to GG for thinking up the title of my posts)
Recently my family has been taking me all over the place and I wanted to share a few of my thoughts.
- First, I want to be wherever my family is at all times and I DO NOT like when they leave me alone or with other people (GG's and Nana's don't count because they give me loads of cuddles and treats).
- Second, I love to go on hikes and wade through streams and thankfully my family agrees completely.
- Third, I always want whatever food is available and I especially like to roll on anything that smells like fish.
- Finally, here's a picture of me with my family right before our big adventure began
This is where I used to live and a few pics of some hikes we took in the US before leaving the country! That's all for today, I'm ready for a bit of a snooze, I'll write a bit more tomorrow about flying and living in something my family calls a "departamento" in a place called Lima.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.